Page 2 of your invoice provides a breakdown of the costs by the property if there is more than one property on the account
- Period – this represents the total number of days included in the invoicing period. The total days may vary from one period to the next.
- Quarterly Supply Charge - A fixed supply charge, which may change over time.
- Usage Charges - A variable charge for recycled water consumption which may change over time.
- Meter reading Current – this represents the read taken at the end of the period
- Meter Read Previous – this represents the read taken at the start of the period
If you have any further questions regarding your invoice please contact us at 08 7999 8555 or email@example.com